Re: Al-Qaida may have nuclear weapons

In a message dated 2/12/2004 9:08:58 PM Central Standard Time,

crispy_bird@yahoo.com writes:

I would argue that using it in a city would have a bigger impact.  Consider

the impact that the attack on Hiroshima had on the Japanese.

Yes, true, BUT you have to get said device to said City and I would HOPE that

this would be difficult at least here in the US, abroad well that I feel is a

different story and of course the Israelis have the issue to deal with in a

whole way beyond anything else.

What better way to "hurt" Israel then to use even a less then 1KT true Nuke.

Again i feel if they had them they'd use them for fear of loosing them via

covert operations on the part of "the good guys" (that ought to stir a pot here)

Louis N. Molino, Sr., CET

FF/NREMT-B/FSI/EMSI

LNMolino@aol.com

979-690-3607 (Home Office)

"A Texan with a Jersey Attitude"

The comments contained in this E-mail are the opinions of the author and the

author alone. I in no way ever intend to speak for any person or organization

that I am in any way whatsoever involved or associated with unless I

specifically state that I am doing so. Further this E-mail is intended only for its

stated recipient and may contain private and or confidential materials

retransmission is strictly prohibited unless placed in the public domain by the original

author.