RE: Midyear talk

Dosimetry has a different purpose from standard-setting.  the latter moves you from the scientific inquiry realm into the regulatory realm, and the researchers are not the ones who are going to do the regulating.  I think it is important to separate these two concepts.  No one questions the need for dosimetry.

I guess I also feel that nothing is innocent anymore.

ruth

--

Ruth F. Weiner

ruthweiner@aol.com