RE: Canadian experiment with buried waste glass

Please find below additional information on the subject, courtesy of

colleagues at Chalk River Laboratories....

Jaro

http://www.cns-snc.ca/branches/quebec/quebec.html

[edited]

1990's, and the findings are contained in RC-1513, which is a publicly

available report.