Re: Radioisotope Efficiencies

Bill, you hit the nail on the head with your comments.  As I'm sure you

know, there are so MANY variables that could change the efficiency of

someone's counting that I felt that if I didn't (over) emphasize the fact

that their results could (and would) be different - some new user

might/could/would assume that their LSC results would be exactly the same

as mine w/o taking into account all of those variables...

Joel