CHMM / ASSE Annual Conference

The Michigan Sections of the Academy of Certified Hazardous Materials

Mangers and the American Society of Safety Engineers cordially invite

all Radsafers to their joint Annual Conference, on Thursday, March 4,

2004, in Canton, MI.

Plenary Speakers are:

Jim Sygo, Deputy Director, MI DEQ ("Michigan Environmental Priorities in

2004")

Douglas Kalinowski, Director, (State of MI) Bureau of Safety and

Regulation ("MIOSHA Regulatory and Technical Priorities in 2004")

James Clift, Michigan Environmental Council, and Terry Guerin, Michigan

Waste Industries Association (Point Counterpoint on Michigan Waste

Issues)

There will also be parallel sessions, "Safety Update" and "Environmental

Update".  Topics include:  "DOT Security Plans," "Laboratory Safety,"

"Changes to Michigan Hazardous Waste Rules," and "Emergency Response for

Hazardous Materials Incidents"

Please email me for additional information, or see our Web site, at:

www.chmm-mi.org

Bill Lipton

liptonw@dteenergy.com