AW: Important article even if not radiation related

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----

Von: owner-radsafe@list.vanderbilt.edu

[mailto:owner-radsafe@list.vanderbilt.edu]Im Auftrag von Stabin, Michael

Gesendet: Freitag, 20. Februar 2004 16:50

An: radsafe

Betreff: RE: Important article even if not radiation related

Very interesting, I agree, and there certainly are implications for

radiation safety.

Yes, there is. May I remind you to the fact, that terminally ill persons

were used for studying the effect of plutonium incorporation. I do not

remember whether any final judgement of both legal and ethical correctness

was ever made. Others might know and distribute it on RADSAFE.

Thanks,

Franz