manual for Oxford Scientifc Products - Prospector

Hi,

does anyone know where I can obtain a copy of the operating/set up manual for

an Oxford Scientific products Prospector portable NaI gamma spec.

I have recently discovered that we bought two of these and they have seen

little use since they were acquired in 1997.   I would like to put at least one

into service but this is more than a little difficult with some user

documentation.   I've tried contacting their UK office with little success.   If anyone

in Radsafe land has access to a copy they could send (electronic or otherwise)

I would appreciate it.   Alternatively if someone has a contact name and

phone number for their US office I would appreciate it.

Regards,

Julian