    Von: owner-radsafe@list.vanderbilt.edu

[mailto:owner-radsafe@list.vanderbilt.edu]Im Auftrag von JGinniver@AOL.COM

    Gesendet: Mittwoch, 25. Februar 2004 19:35

    An: radsafe@list.vanderbilt.edu

    Betreff: manual for Oxford Scientifc Products - Prospector

    Hi,

    does anyone know where I can obtain a copy of the operating/set up

manual for an Oxford Scientific products Prospector portable NaI gamma spec.

    I have recently discovered that we bought two of these and they have

seen little use since they were acquired in 1997.  I would like to put at

least one into service but this is more than a little difficult with some

user documentation.  I've tried contacting their UK office with little

success.  If anyone in Radsafe land has access to a copy they could send

(electronic or otherwise) I would appreciate it.  Alternatively if someone

has a contact name and phone number for their US office I would appreciate

it.

    Regards,

    Julian