Re: manual for Oxford Scientific Products - Prospector

Hi Julian

I have a manual, I will attempt to scan it for you and email it. If

that is not successful let me have your mailing address and I will post

it.

Regards

Peter

Peter Swann

Senior Technical Consultant

Safeguard International

329 Harwell, Didcot

Oxfordshire

OX11 0QJ

email peter.swann@aeat.co.uk

>>> <JGinniver@AOL.COM> 25/02/04 18:34:55 >>>

Hi,

does anyone know where I can obtain a copy of the operating/set up

manual for

an Oxford Scientific products Prospector portable NaI gamma spec.

I have recently discovered that we bought two of these and they have

seen

little use since they were acquired in 1997.   I would like to put at

least one

into service but this is more than a little difficult with some user

documentation.   I've tried contacting their UK office with little

success.   If anyone

in Radsafe land has access to a copy they could send (electronic or

otherwise)

I would appreciate it.   Alternatively if someone has a contact name

and

phone number for their US office I would appreciate it.

Regards,

Julian

This transmission contains information which may be confidential and

which may also be privileged.  It is intended for the named addressee

only.  Unless you are the named addressee, or authorised to receive it

on behalf of the addressee you may not copy or use it, or disclose it

to anyone else.  If you have received this transmission in error please

contact the sender.  Thank you for your cooperation.

For more information about AEA Technology please visit our website at http://www.aeat.co.uk

AEA Technology plc registered office 329 Harwell, Didcot, Oxfordshire OX11 0QJ.

Registered in England and Wales, number 3095862.