The Apollo PA Site/former B&W Site

Can someone point me to where to get the latest details on the old Apollo PA

fuel site - I know it was released and its rad license terminated.  What is

the current status on the reuse of the site or is it still caught up in the

State of PA regulatory concerns?  My greatest interest is in the possibility

of its re-development or other reuse.   If you'd like - contact me off-line.

Thanks.

Larry

Lawrence E. Boing

Argonne National Laboratory

Nuclear Engineering Division, Decommissioning Program

9700 South Cass Avenue, Bldg 362

Argonne, IL   60439

Phone  630.252.6729

Fax      630.252.5287