From: owner-radsafe@list.Vanderbilt.Edu

[mailto:owner-radsafe@list.Vanderbilt.Edu]On Behalf Of Tsurikov, Nick

Sent: Monday, March 01, 2004 5:24 PM

To: Radsafe (E-mail)

Subject: RE: Information on U and Th in Tin Slag

Hello from Australia, Harry

In a sec I'll send you directly new (Dec.2003) IAEA technical document

dealing with all potential NORM things - I am almost sure that somewhere on

its 200 pages you will find either the information or the reference.

Technical Report series No.419: EXTENT OF ENVIRONMENTAL CONTAMINATION BY

NATURALLY OCCURRING RADIOACTIVE MATERIAL (NORM) AND TECHNOLOGICAL OPTIONS

FOR MITIGATION

If anyone else is interested - it is relatively easy to find on IAEA

internet site, or I can e-mail it to you direct (obviously, not to the list

- it's about 1.4 meg in size).

I also have a bit of info on tantalum here:

 <http://eneabba.net/tenorm/tantalum.htm>

http://eneabba.net/tenorm/tantalum.htm

(updates there should be ready in about a month)

Kind regards

Nick Tsurikov

Eneabba, Western Australia

 <http://eneabba.net/> http://eneabba.net/