RE: Department of Homeland Security Standards for Radiat

Sandy,

Shouldn't have sent off that e-mail as a closer read would have made it

clear that it was an ANSI standard being discussed.  I largely withdraw the

comment.  And I know working group members are not paid, I am on a working

group for training of users of survey instruments.

If the standard has been issued then it should be for sale via the ANSI web

site and whatever professional organization wrote it.

Any opinions expressed in this message are mine alone and do not necessarily

represent those of the Eastern Colorado VA Health Care System, The

Department of Veterans Affairs, or the United States Government.

Peter G. Vernig

Radiation Safety Officer, VA Eastern Colorado Health Care System, 1055

Clermont St. Denver, CO 80220, ATTN:  RSO MS 115; peter.vernig@med.va.gov;

personal peter_vernig@hotmail.com; 303.399.8020 ext. 2447, FAX: 303.393-5026

Alternate fax 303-377-5686

"...whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is

pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, if anything is found to be

excellent or praiseworthy, let your mind dwell on these things."

Paul of Tarsus