RE: Department of Homeland Security Standards for Radiat

There's a Freedom of Information Issue if these are to be incorporated into

regulation by reference.  One must have the same access to the standards as

if they were part of the original regulation.

Also, if these are adopted by governmental agencies in lieu of specific

regulations, there may be Sunshine Law issues vis-à-vis approval of the

original standard without public scrutiny.

(Lest ye burn me in effigy, I'm just the mirror.  Don't shoot the

messenger!)

George J. Vargo, Ph.D., CHP

Senior Scientist

MJW Corporation