Australasian Radiation Protection Conference - Invitation to attend

The Australasian Radiation Protection Society will have its annual

conference on 24 - 27 October 2004 in Adelaide, South Australia.  For more

information on the conference including abstract submission, please check

the web site: www.sapro.com.au/ARPS/arps2004.htm

<http://www.sapro.com.au/ARPS/arps2004.htm> .

If you have never been in the land of kangaroos, koalas, barbeques, sandy

beaches and wine, come to our conference and you'll see the wonders of Terra

Australis.  If you have, come again and enjoy what we have to offer.  We are

not too far, closer than the moon and even Mars.  So come to our conference

and enjoy Terra Australis.

G Bibbo

Member of the Organising Committee of the ARPS conference.

Email:  bibbog@wch.sa.gov.au