Re: TMI and Mr. Cohen

Dear Radsafers,

Thanks for your comments on TMI. I'll be passing them back to TMI Alert.

Thanks for politely calling me 'Mr Cohen' instead of 'That Whacko

Anti-nuker' ;-).

To the person who wondered if was smarter than all the experts, my

answer is - of course not, only half of them -.

Please note that when I posted the TMI article I did not comment one way

or the other on it. That means I'm just posting an article that some of

you might find interesting, or perhaps, irritating.

norm

--

Coalition for Peace and Justice (http://www.coalitionforpeaceandjustice.org); and the UNPLUG Salem Campaign (http://www.unplugsalem.org); 321 Barr Ave., Linwood, NJ 08221; 609-601-8583/37; ncohen12@comcast.net. The Coalition for Peace and Justice is a chapter of Peace Action (http://www.peace-action.org). "You can say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one" (Lennon). "Don't be late for your life" (Mary Chapin Carpenter).