Re: Missing Exit Signs

>From a health and safety standpoint, if any radionuclide deserves to be

pooh-poohed, I  think that tritium would be a leading candidate.

In any case, it is implied that 55 ci is a serious quantity.

Is there any level low enough to be considered

de minimis (pooh-poohable)? Given its apparent understanding of

radioactivity, the public could likely be "terrorized" by a few picocuries.

/