Re: Missing Exit Signs

   I agree but lets go a little further lets say the media has been informed that the only way to detect the radioactive material after a hydrogen RDD in a highly public place was to collect urine samples from the public and that the 3H has contaminated the air we breath with radioactive hydrogen.Remember the average. person dose not know what Tritium is but if you ask them if they know what is a hydrogen bomb thats deferent and remember all that the media has to say is that they received a call claiming that a new hydrogen RDD was used and like you say conventional detection instruments wont see the damage and that the initial damage will not show up immediately.

      of course this my opinion only what do I know I have only worked with thousands of Curies of hydrogen -3 in all forms during my career

                        Jim

                        jdnuke52@aol.com