Re: Missing Exit Signs

55 Ci to me would be very serious if an individual received such amount from T2O or a form that could incorporate into the DNA .With re guards to hydrogen-3 gas it would be very difficult to obtain a large dose unless the person was in a very confined space with no ventilation.Hydrogen-3 gas has a very poor exchange with H2O thats why a air sampler bubbler containing H2O is not used to measure gas.

         This is my opinion base on 22 years handling tritium

                                 Jim D.