Re: AW: Missing Exit Signs

  I agree tritium exposure can definitely be hazardous depending on the

amount. I wish some inspectors new more about tritium and the hazards. I know of

one inspector who stated under oath that 1 Ci of T2O taken outside of a fume

hood and spilled on the floor may not be significant andv not be a reportable

incident which I found completely ridiculous lets face it to many people in

positions like to think their experts in all aspects of radiation safety. I for one

do not.

                                       this is my personal opinion

                                                      Jim D