Re: 2) Tritium fatality

Abel Gonzales mention two cases of fatalities in the paper  TIMELY ACTION - STRENGTHENING THE SAFETY OF RADIATION SOURCES

& THE SECURITY OF RADIOACTIVE MATERIALS: IAEA BULLETIN, 41/3/1999

http://www.iaea.org/Publications/Magazines/Bulletin/Bull413/article1.pdf

Major Radiation Accidents (1945-99)

1961 Switzerland, exposure of three individuals up to 3 Gy leads to one fatality.

1964 Germany, exposure of four individuals up to 10 Gy leads to one fatality.

Those interested can write to IAEA Division of public information and ask for more details  official.mail@iaea.org

Jose Julio Rozental

joseroze@netvision.net.il

Israel