  From: Franz Schoenhofer

  To: Charly Frey ; radsafe@list.vanderbilt.edu

  Sent: Tuesday, February 10, 2004 1:20 PM

  Subject: AW: Al-Qaida may have nuclear weapons

    -----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----

    Von: Charly Frey [mailto:cfrey@ssi-group.net]

    Gesendet: Dienstag, 10. Februar 2004 21:52

    An: Franz Schoenhofer; radsafe@list.vanderbilt.edu

    Betreff: Re: Al-Qaida may have nuclear weapons

    the future will show

    We know already now - even your president and your secretary of defense has affirmed it, not to talk about Mr. Kay recently or the inspectors of the IAEA before the Iraq war - that the stories about Iraqs weapons of mass destruction were not in conformity with reality. So there is not the slightest doubt now and we need not wait for the future to show. The message you distributed is far less credible.

    I do not critizise that you forwarded this message, I critizise, that something like that can be distributed by some obscure paper and it makes its way into the world  massmedia, probably scaring a lot of people.

    Best regards,

    Franz