AW: Al-Qaida may have nuclear weapons

    -----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----

    Von: Howard Long [mailto:hflong@pacbell.net]

    Gesendet: Freitag, 19. März 2004 02:26

    An: Franz Schoenhofer; Charly Frey; radsafe@list.vanderbilt.edu

    Betreff: Re: Al-Qaida may have nuclear weapons

    Franz and other Wishful Thinkers,

    What do think happened to the 10,000 liters of anthrax spores (enough to

wipe out most of humanity) confirmed by UN?  A spiderhole for it would not

even need the ventilation Saddam had. In a vast desert, It might never be

found, but I will worry until its found.

    Was all of the VX dumped in the Euphrates (where some was found during

the advance to Baghdad)? Was part of it, also, buried or conveyed to Al

Quida to accomplish mutual objectives?

-----------------------

    This is off topic, so I won't comment on it. I do not need to, because

"Gary Blackwood" has done it extensively in the meantime and I only can

gratulate him for his insight.

    More pertinent to this list, did Saddam again manage to rebuild a rapid

nuclear program, with scientists again afraid of asassination and family

torture?  The one in '94 was revealed only by his son-in- law (after UN

declared him clean).

-

    What is a rapid nuclear program? Have you ever seen the facilities at

Oak Ridge for uranium enrichment or at Hanfords plutonium plants? Do you

have an idea, how long it took the USA to establish them, though they had

unlimited access to money and raw products? Now you imply that the Iraq (not

Saddam) would have been able to establish anything similar in a country

without natural supplies, with limited financial power and a ruined economy?

If no uranium is available, no torture will be able to get it!!! The

findings of the IAEA more than 10 years ago, showed some attempts to start

research into manufacture of nuclear material, but nothing to worry within

the next decades. These facilities have btw been destroyed - I have videos

of the IAEA on this topic.

    You have proved already several times, that you have not the slightest

idea about radiation protection and anything nuclear - now you did it again.

Would you voluntarily refrain from bothering the RADSAFE community again and

again with your political propaganda? I believe that I am subscribed to a

radiation list and not to a Bush-propaganda-campaign list.

    There is not the slightest doubt, that Bush and his followers like Colin

Powell and Rumsfeld deliberately lied about the WMD. The people of Great

Britain, Spain, Poland etc. in Europe protested against the involvement of

their government into the Iraqi war.

    I hope that it is in the interest of the world-wide radiation protection

community to put the facts straight. Justifying a war - which btw has been

extremely unsuccessful - with falsified concerns about nuclear weapons is

really not what we in the Radiation Protection Community need!

    Franz

    Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me!

    Howard Long