Re: " NASA PARTNERS WITH DEPARTMENT OF ENERGY, FOR SPACE EXPLORATION"

True, but if you make it sound new and exciting, you

get more money.

--- DWard67262@AOL.COM wrote:

> This is nothing new. In the early 60s was the SNAP

> program. Systems for

> Nuclear Auxiliary Power. I was the Navy project

> manager.

=====

""A fanatic is one who cannot change his mind and won't change the subject."  Winston Churchill

-- John

John Jacobus, MS

Certified Health Physicist

e-mail:  crispy_bird@yahoo.com