Re: AW: Al-Qaida may have nuclear weapons

Sorry, Franz, I wish to reply only to one part of your post.

As an individual with access to restricted "secret" information I am required

by law not to reveal such information knowingly to anyone who isn't equally

qualified AND doesn't have a need to know it.  Revealing such information is a

felony.

Most (if not all) countries' governments keep some information secret, just

as most countries have some sort of intelligence apparatus (I am pretty sure

Austria does).

As for the rest of it, could we please stop revisiting Hiroshima and

Nagasaki? And while we are at it, could the armchair World War II warriors with

perfect 20-20 hindsight please quit? I could start revisiting Auschwitz, etc. too,

after all.

Ruth

Ruth Weiner, Ph. D.

ruthweiner@aol.com