AW: AW: Al-Qaida may have nuclear weapons

Dear Ruth,

Your comment is most welcome.

    -----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----

    Von: RuthWeiner@aol.com [mailto:RuthWeiner@aol.com]

    Gesendet: Samstag, 20. März 2004 17:49

    An: franz.schoenhofer@CHELLO.AT

    Cc: radsafe@list.vanderbilt.edu

    Betreff: Re: AW: Al-Qaida may have nuclear weapons

    Sorry, Franz, I wish to reply only to one part of your post.

    As an individual with access to restricted "secret" information I am

required by law not to reveal such information knowingly to anyone who isn't

equally qualified AND doesn't have a need to know it.  Revealing such

information is a felony.

    Yes, this is applicable to you as an individual.

    Most (if not all) countries' governments keep some information secret,

just as most countries have some sort of intelligence apparatus (I am pretty

sure Austria does).

    This might be true. In Austria you can read the most secret reports the

next day in "Kronen-Zeitung".

    As for the rest of it, could we please stop revisiting Hiroshima and

Nagasaki? And while we are at it, could the armchair World War II warriors

with perfect 20-20 hindsight please quit?

    Sorry, I do not understand that.

     I could start revisiting Auschwitz, etc. too, after all.

    Do you know, that the Allies knew about Auschwitz since at least 1942 ?

Do you want to see the reconnaisance photos? I can give you the

internet-adresses.

    The Nazi crimes do not justify crimes against the Afghanistan or Iraqi

population.

    You sure know my personal background and my opinions about the Jewish

background. So I hope you can judge my message which I direct to you

personally and not to RADSAFE, accordingly.

    Best regards,

    Franz

    Ruth

    Ruth Weiner, Ph. D.