RE: networked radiation control

Michael et al. *

Saw "the Detective" the other night at an HPS meeting here in Atlanta. Looked to me to be a pretty nice unit ... electrically cooled HpGe and MCA (plus one button "identifier") all rolled into one 23 lb. unit. Now, if I just had a spare $55K laying around.

Jim Hardeman

Jim_Hardeman@dnr.state.ga.us

>>> "Michael Ring" <Michael.Ring@ametek-online.com> 3/25/2004 2:57:53 >>>

Hi,