RE: Societies issue primer on radiological terrorism threats:Kearnypracticalities

Well, you could try

http://www.naturalhealthnotebook.com/Minerals/iodine.htm

As stated "Foods that are rich sources of iodine

include seafood and kelp. Dairy products may contain

iodine if the animal giving milk is fed iodine-rich

foods." And radioiodine laden fallout.

Another reference is

http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/article/002421.htm

--- "Dukelow, James S Jr" <jim.dukelow@pnl.gov> wrote:

> John Jacobus and other wrote:

=====

""A fanatic is one who cannot change his mind and won't change the subject."  Winston Churchill

-- John

John Jacobus, MS

Certified Health Physicist

e-mail:  crispy_bird@yahoo.com