Opportunity

Radsafers;

SAIC will be hiring a mid-level HP for a long-term permanent position in the

St. Louis area.

The ideal candidate will be a degreed HP with a few years of experience, or

a "super tech" who is NRRPT certified and is perhaps working towards taking

Part 1 of the ABHP.

Experience in CERCLA and soil remediation is desirable, but not required.

SAIC is an employee-owned company, and we mean it.

Interested parties can send me their resumes to my private e-mail:

Harold.W.Anagnostopoulos@saic.com

Look forward to working with you!

-Harry

Harry Anagnostopoulos, CHP