Outdated Love Canal reference from Weiner - Dapra is..

Dear Ruth Weiner:

The reference is still outdated by 20+ years...Peer review or not.

Regards, Louis Ricciuti

***

Ruth Weiner writes--

> The article in science is well-researched, peer-reviewed, offers no

"opinions", >

>  offeres only observations, and is in every respecty a credible, creditable

scientific > publication.  That's what peer review is all about.

> I am not going to respond to this issue any more on radsafe. That doesn't

mena > > that Mr. Ricciutti's stuff has had any influence on my thinking.

Quite the cotnrary.

> RuthF. Weiner, Ph. D.

> ruthweiner@aol.com

Yikes, AND I THANK YOU!