Re: Article: At the Center of the Storm Over Bush And Science

In a message dated 3/31/2004 9:46:59 PM Pacific Standard Time,

rogersb@epa.nsw.gov.au writes:

        A cognitive psychologist being interviewed on National Public Radio

-- can

you think of a more reliable and un-prejudiced source?

I'll give it a shot.  How about the Vice President on Rush Limbaugh

denigrating an administration critic.  Does that meet your standard for

reliable and un-predjudiced?

Maybe these guys all need to be held to the standard of demonstrating

reproducible results in a peer-reviewed journal.  I'm pretty sure I'm not kidding.

Barbara