Re: Niagara, Franz, Kidneys around MED AEC sites

What does "around" mean?  How many years did he live "around" the facility?  How much natural uranium in dust was he exposed to?  what is the rate of age-adjusted kidney failure deaths in people who live in similar environments but not "around" this facility?  (I had a colleague who lived 4000 miles from this facility who died of kidney failure.)  before anyone decides to do  an "investigation" (by whom?) these questions need to be answered.

Ruth

--

Ruth F. Weiner

ruthweiner@aol.com