Re: Last time--NIOSH Bethlehem, Cancers, Kidney Pie and crow

April 1

	Louis Ricciuti wrote:  "Here is the citation again for NIOSH. I don't know

who you are Sir, with that you are correct. I do know that whomever you

are, you were not aware of NIOSH being at the CDC in Atlanta, GA."

	NIOSH being at the CDC in Atlanta has nothing to do with anything.  When I

went to the earlier link to NIOSH that you posted it was not a study on

anything.  It was a collection of generalities, and there were no links in

the collection of generalities to any report - including the one you claim

to have read and have been denouncing.  I also did an internal search on

the NIOSH web site and could find no links to any NIOSH reports about

rad-exposed workers in the Niagara Falls area.  About all I found were

minutes of meetings about studies and investigations NIOSH had conducted in

the area.

	You complained about "waffling."  I don't know who has been waffling but

it isn't me.  Most of your posting didn't even rise to the level of

waffling - it was more like fustian.

	If there are radionuclides in Love Canal they are small or minute amounts,

and they are doubtless not harmful.  I have read a lot over the years about

Love Canal and you are the first one to drag out anything about

radionuclides being there.  In the beginning, this thread wasn't about Love

Canal; it was about rad-exposed workers.  You threw in the Canal as a red

herring.

	My references of March 28 were not "pitiful."  That Rachel's Children/Love

Canal article you posted made a grossly deceptive claim about how the

Niagara Falls School Board obtained title to Love Canal.  (The Board

obtained title by threatening to get the Canal condemned.)   I gave the

"pitiful" reference so interested parties could find out about this for

themselves.  When the President "signed the emergency legislation" is yet

another of your red herrings.

	The reference to the NY Times editorial was made for the purpose of

showing that even the Times eventually admitted that Paigen's work was

"discounted."

	Now you have dredged up kidney disease - another red herring.  If we keep

at this long enough you will probably be telling us about Sputnik, or the

Napoleonic Wars.

	I am interested in the truth.  You are not.  You are interested in red

herrings, persiflage, and being mean (such as to Franz).  Have you no sense

of decency at long last?

Steven Dapra

sjd@swcp.com