RE: Article: At the Center of the Storm Over Bush And Science

April 1

	Harry Anagnostopoulos wrote:

	"Here's one thought, yes.

	"NPR is a supposed "news" program that is supported by public funds and

should provide non-biased and balanced reporting.

	"Rush is clearly a political pundit, is supported by advertising, and does

not claim to be a news program.

	"Personnaly, I find both programs to be lacking in balance and fairness."

	Good points succintly made, Harry.  I agree with all of them.

Steven Dapra

sjd@swcp.com