Available Cesium Sources

We have 14 Amersham Cesium brachytherapy sources that we no longer need and they will be made available free of charge to a properly licensed facility.  The Cesium sources have been leak checked, and are in good condition.

-         4 sources, each at 5 mg Ra equivalent (June 1993).

-         4 sources, each at 10 mg Ra equivalent (June 1993).

-         4 sources, each at 15 mg Ra equivalent (July 1993).

-         2 sources, each at 20 mg Ra equivalent (June 1993).

Please Contact me if you are interested.

Regards,

Malek Chatila, PhD

Health Physics Services

American University of Beirut