Truth in Labeling/advertising and Love Canal

Dear Mike:

Since your statement says that you are not chiming in specifically about Love

Canal...would you like to tell me (for my reference) which of your categories

that I fit into?

I would like to know if I'm (1). a responsible researcher/ activist, (2). an

educated consumer, or, (3). a rabid and "lurking anti-nuker". Since you

decided to post your comment to the board would you mind answering with your opinion

or label of me for the record?

Thanks,

Sincerely,

Louis Ricciuti

"Los Alamos East"  and Love Canal too!

Ps-IF I know the perception, I may be able to act more the way expected :*)

Cheers, Happy Easter and Passover to my friends.

May Peace Prevail