Re: Love Canal study(ies)

Dear Barbara:

Unfortunately Barbara, I grasp this concept completely and was my point from

the previous debate where I was TOLD in no uncertain terms that the previous

NYS study proved my inquiry worthless. You can not "NOT" prove something.

At least that's the way I recall the stats class.

Have a nice Holiday.

Sincerely,

Louis Ricciuti

"Los Alamos East"

Niagara Falls Storage Site, Lake Ontario Ordnance Works, Linde, Union

Carbide, Titanium, Hooker-Oxy, Carborundum, Harshaw, Simonds, Bethlehem AND, Home of

the World's First Air-to-Surface Guidable Nuclear Weapon...

"Los Alamos East"

AND Don't breath the mist...

In a message dated 4/9/2004 9:18:03 PM Eastern Standard Time, BLHamrick