SECOND TRY -- RE: Limited radiation exposure may actually benefithealth

Jim,

As noted below, I asked last week for epidemiologiists

who supported your challenge of the NSWS.  I have not

heard from you.

If no epidemiologists support an opposing view of the

NSWS, does this indicate those did reviewed the data

drew the same conclusion?  Do you think it could be

that all the epidemiologist met and decided not to

allow any dissent of this reports conclusion?

By the way, I found a review of the study: "Study of

health effects of low-level radiation in USA nuclear

shipyard workers," Boice J Jr.

J Radiol Prot. 2001 Dec;21(4):400-3.  Let me know if

anyone is interested in a copy of it.  Obviously, the

review was written by a conspirator.

Also, in case you need to refer anyone to the study, I

found a Web site for it:

http://cedr.lbl.gov/shipyard.pdf

--- John Jacobus <crispy_bird@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Can you cite references from these epidemiologists?

> What are their credentials?

> Of course I relie on experts in epidemiology to

> interrupt data.  From what I have read about the

> field

> and other studies, the work involves more than just

> collecting numbers and cranking throught the

> mathematics.  The nature of the data collection

> process is obviously very inportant.  Putting the

> data

> in contect with other pieces and data sets is also

> critical.  I certinly do not have that expertise.

> I do not find it self evident that data is biased

> because it does not agree with what I think it

> should

> say.  Maybe the data and conclusion is correct, and

> my

> interpretatons are wrong.  I certainly do not have a

> political agenda.  Do you?

> Gee, the DOE report was released in 1991.  I guess

> it

> was not suppressed as others (and you?) have

> claimed.

> --- Jim Muckerheide <jmuckerheide@cnts.wpi.edu>

> wrote:

> > I have had the, and have had reviews by

> > knowledgeable epis, since it was

> > released by DOE in 1991.

> > The report results are self-evident when not

> > screened through the people

> > with a political agenda. You don't need special

> > talents to read the results

> > of the report, just to do the analyses. Just read

> > the report instead of

> > listening to the people with a political agenda.

> > (You do have to look at the

> > detailed tables to see the "All cancer" data that

> > DOE did not report in its

> > 1991 summary.)

> > Unfortunately, instead of reading the report you

> are

> > relying on the word of

> > people with a political bias who are

> misrepresenting

> > the report and

> > producing disinformation, while ignoring those who

> > are reporting objective

> > evidence of the science contained in the report.

> > However, I do believe you when you say you "do not

> > have special talents for

> > finding hidden... agendas. :-)

> > Regards, Jim

. . .

=====

"Those who have not known the joy of standing up for a great cause of justice have not known what makes living worthwhile."

Paul Painleve, regarding the Dreyfus Affair, 1895

-- John

John Jacobus, MS

Certified Health Physicist

e-mail:  crispy_bird@yahoo.com