RE: Homemade MRI

Wes,

Would an informed consent from subjects change their status to something other than

members of the public?  I know that's not the case for ionizing radiation, but I don't

know if RF has the same regulatory restrictions.

Purely hypothetical, since I personally wouldn't recommend it to any friends until it had

been *thoroughly* tested on animals.

-Gary Isenhower