RE: Strontium-90 on Tennessee Highway 95

Actually, there's a lot of validity in that  A lot of us could use more

training in effective communication, psychology, leadership (the right-brain

kind of stuff).  I can recall many instances where radiation workers,

members of the public, etc. have been turned "anti" because of dismissive or

condescending attitudes, ineptly communicated explanations of risk, or the

"we know what's good for you" attitude.  Like or not, personal perceptions

become personal realities and feelings become beliefs.

George J. Vargo, Ph.D., CHP

Senior Scientist

MJW Corporation

http://www.mjwcorp.com <http://www.mjwcorp.com/>