Re: Only nuclear power can now halt global warming

  Professor Lovelock is a smart man, since coal-fired plants not only contribute to global warming through all of their Carbon Dioxide emissions, but also produce other toxins Nitrogen oxides, etc.), and serve as a potential source for enrichment of Thorium and Uranium into fuels useful to the making of a bomb, and more radioactivity than nuclear power plants in corformity with the law. (I got most of this from an ORNL article that I have forgotten, so if you don't believe me, just call me a liar and get on with your life.)Thanks, Ed Battle