Re: Draft ICRP document: Protecting people against radiation exposure in the aftermath of a radiological attack

Dear John,

Thank you

We can't discuss openly because it is a draft open to receive by ICRP

comments. However I'll make direct to the ICRP some comments in association

with the Accident in Goiania.

Rozental

joseroze@netvision.net.il

Israel

in the aftermath of a radiological attack

> For your reading pleasure.

> http://www.icrp.org/draft_protect.asp

> =====

> "We cannot escape danger, or the fear of danger, by crawling into bed and

pulling the covers over our heads."