RE: Nuclear Power Des NOT Need Gobal Warming Hoax!

Hi John,

	I am one of these 17,000 signatories of the OISM petition.  I

am not a climatologist, I am just a scientist. Actually, I grew up

as a nuclear physicist who has now been dabbling in risk assessment

for 25 years.  However, what I think that I have in common with the

other signatories of the petition is a certain amount of skepticism

for the loud and brash claims of climatologists whose huge computer

models do not fit what we already know by experience and that is how

El Nino and La Nina affect the winter weather in the U.S.

	Some months ago, Jim Dukelow pointed out to me that the Global

Circulation Models now actually show currents such as the Southern

Oscillation that is associated with El Nino or La Nina.  I read that

also elsewhere and find it encouraging. But I am still waiting for

the loud shout of "Eureka!" that would have announced that they now

can correlate the winter weather in the U.S. with the events in the

Southern Hemisphere.  Right now, I am still willing to listen but I

am not holding my breath!

	At this time, I am still skeptical about scientists who make

claims about effects such as man-made Global Warming which are minor

compared to other well established weather effects.  Their models do

not cause the weather effects of El Nino and La Nina in the U.S. but

they claim to "see" man's influence emerging from their models!  Now

let's get real here! And maybe let's also remember that the study of

"Man-made Global Warming" is a SEVERAL BILLION DOLLAR A YEAR industry

in the U.S. alone.  This 8,000 pound Gorilla will react viciously and

run completely out of control if anybody such as Bjorn Lomborg dares

to question their conclusions.  I read Lomborg's book and then I also

read the Gorilla's reaction in Scientific American.  You don't have to

be a climatologist to understand what is going on: This is the Gorilla

at the Federal Feeding Trough reacting violently when disturbed!

	As I said, I am just a scientist not a climatologist, but together

with my 17,000 colleagues, I recognize shades of pathological science in

the sense of Nobel prize winning physical chemist Irving Langmuir when I

encounter it.

Best regards,

Fritz

Fritz A. Seiler, Ph.D.

Sigma Five Consulting:       	  Private:

P.O. Box 1709                   P.O. Box 437

Los Lunas, NM 87031             Tome', NM 87060

Tel.:      505-866-5193         Tel. 505-866-6976

Fax:       505-866-5197	        USA