Re: Nuclear Power Des NOT Need Gobal Warming Hoax!

  John,

      If, in fact, the OISM used the technique as you describe, it should be

noted

  that this approach is not unprecedented in scientific circles. The ICRP,

has a

  long history of doing the same thing by considering only at those studies

that show

  harmful effects of radiation and ignoring those that indicate otherwise.

                      Jerry