RE: An HP Position is Open in Texas [License Reviewer, Industrial Licens ing Program]

I have overstated my position somewhat.  Sorry.  I am sure that

salaries are often

earned.  However, there is some truth in what I say.  If you don't think

so, wait till you

are driving home in traffic and can observe human nature in action.  I

am suggesting

that most people are no less aggresive or self-centered in their career

pursuits than

they are in driving.

If you still think I am completely wrong, consider the prevalance of

cheating at all

educational levels, save the very young.  How is it that our children do

not share our

nobility and love of fairness?  That would be because we have lost

much of our nobility

and we care a lot more about getting ahead than we do about fairness.

They just do

what they see us doing.

-Gary Isenhower