Re: Detectors, humidity, etc.

Get a couple of spot coolers to eliminate the single-point vulnerability,

otherwise you'll continue to be at risk.  If you're interested, send me an email

and I'll get you some info on the units we use.  Their base is about 30"

square and about 3.5' high.  One or two units should be able to handle the loads.

I agree when you say your HVAC system should operate normally, but the safety

significant systems will always get the budge money for system improvements.

Glen Vickers

glen.vickers@exeloncorp.com