AW: AW: Radionuclides in "Green Sand"-Clarification and Request

Dale,

Thank you for sending the informations I thought to be essential for

answering your inquiry. I believe that you should have sent them with your

very first inquiry to RADSAFE, which would have resulted in a different

answer from me.

To answer your inquiry, I first would like to ask you, what your measurement

methods are. You obviously do no really nuclide specific measurements. Or do

you?

Best regards,

Franz