AW: Radionuclides in "Green Sand"-Are there any?

Franz wrote

>>... What is the radionuclide specific concentration of radionuclides in the feed water? What is it for the purified water? What is the radionuclide concentration in the original green sand? What is it in the green sand after filtration? Etc. etc. With other words: A lot of input parameters are needed. I have a lot of experience just regarding "green sand" and water purification. But:...

     First off Franz, for someone who obviously does not have experience with this substance and has not been able to find out much from the internet, his questions WERE straightforward;

1:  Is this the only stuff we can use, or is there some artificial substitute?

2:  NORM increases AFTER filtration, what conditions would cause this to occur?

Exactly what the NORM is, or how high it is before VS. after do not affect his original questions... but they obviously have not done the lab work neccessary to resolve their problem....

Probable reason... HE WORKS FOR A STATE (North Carolina) GOVERNMENT AGENCY, which after the recent comments about low pay for a job in Texas and other places, it should be quite obvious, they probably don't have that much money to spend on expensive lab workups to get an answer that probably could be found out with just a few phone calls or e-mails...which is what he was trying to do.

>>....Obviously you work for a company and this company earns money for an expertise. Now you want the RADSAFE community to solve your problem. This means that you want us to work for you free of charge.

Obviously, you as a European, don't understand english language syntax that goes with a Govt Agency title... as I said above, he works for a State Agency, NOT a company (though some would argue whether or not they are non profit ;-).

>>....I will not work free of charge, though I am convinced that I could easily solve the problem you put forward, nor do I think that most of other RADSAFErs do it. If you want an expertise, please forward a financial offer to RADSAFE...

The old saying goes "If you can't say something nice...."   No one asked YOU to answer his question, and if someone else feels they can help him, FREE OF CHARGE, that is their right, why do you even care?   In this case, just as in the rest of your political, anti BUSH, anti US rants, just delete the email and go on with your life.  Quit wasting MY bandwidth on your rants.

Richard Urban

Yuma, AZ

All comments are mine alone, and represent no one but me.