Re: Norelco MG300

Michael-

        I have a copy of the German standard which I believe was in effect

around the time this IXR  system was made,  circa 1980....  it is titled "

Radiation Protection rules for the technical application of x-ray

equipment up to 500 kV; general technical safety requirements and testing"

 Unfortunately, it is in German,    which I do not speak,....    ( DIN

54-113 )   I am pretty sure it covers the allowed leakage rates for tubes;

 if you send me your address I will send you a copy.

Hope this helps-

        Bob Westerdale

"Borisky, Michael (Civ, ARL/CoS)" <mborisky@arl.army.mil>

Sent by: owner-radsafe@list.vanderbilt.edu

06/08/2004 02:18 PM

Please respond to "Borisky, Michael (Civ, ARL/CoS)"