AW: Portable x-ray units in NY

All I can say is: Why do those greens and antis and whatsoever do not put

their efforts into decreasing the doses to the population from unnecessary

everyday exposure of unnecessary x-rays, bad habits like not shielding other

people etc. as it was described in this message? Gratulations to your RP

technician for being alert. If I were you, I would promote him or her!!!

Best regards,

Franz