Re: " Scientists Say Dirty Bomb Would Be a Dud "

Sorry, I sent this article along again before I got the digest.

For those who note that the object of terrorism is to terrorize people

(as opposed to doing significant damage); that's certainly true.  But

it's articles like this which help to demystify the issue and educate

people regarding the facts about RDDs.  There are many better ways to

disable the US economy and/or cause significant widespread

mobidity/mortality, and those are best not discussed further here.

Susan Gawarecki